Monday, May 2, 2011

Miniseries, Movies and Midnight Monsters


I've been watching the Kennedys miniseries, on demand.  It know it got bad reviews, or should I say Katie Holmes got bad reviews, but I've found it pretty interesting.  Of course I do love historical drama.  The costumes and sets are great.



I also watched the Lifetime movie William and Kate.  I'm not going to lie - it was pretty cheesy.



I also really want to see The Conspirator. I planned to see it the past couple of weekends, but it just hasn't worked out. Maybe soon. 

It was filmed in Savannah - One on my favorite places of all times.  If you review some of my other entries herehere and here you can see many of my favorite things about the beautiful Southern Gem.  Looking at these old posts made me want to go back this summer, but I don't think that will happen - boo:(


This week, I'm thinking about opportunity and new horizons.  I have two job interviews this week and possibility of a couple of more in the near future.  These verses have been on my heart this week.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do,  and he will show you which path to take.  Proverbs 3:5-6

This is most likely the last time I'll blog this week. Please say a little prayer for me during the next few days. One of the interviews is out of town so I'll be able to meet up with the Rents and switch cars again.  I'll miss the Maxima, but I'll be glad to see the Jeep.



I'm off to bed earlier then normal. I didn't get much sleep last night.  I was awakened at 1am by a noise coming from the living room. I lay perfectly still, imaging what on earth it could be.  I finally decided that if it was something really scary Zoe would have let me know - and I didn't hear her anywhere??  So I got up and crept into the living room to find Zoe - causing the commotion.  I had left  my half-eaten container yogurt on the coffee table.  She was sitting on the rug with cherry yogurt all over her- and the rug.  The main noise that woke me was the spoon hitting my hardwood floors as she knocked the yogurt off the table.  I was so relieved.  I don't spook easy - except in the middle of the night.  It took a while to clean everything up.  My heart was still pounding when I went back to bed so I turned on the TV  to help me relax, but instead ended up watching infomercials most of the night.

Here's hoping tonight is more restful.

No comments: