Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's all a blur!

The Jeep is back.  Mom met up with me to exchange cars.  I had to head out of Dallas for a job interview today anyway, so Mom met me here to switch cars. 

I've been driving the Maxima around Dallas for almost three weeks now and it's been great fun. As I mentioned before, that car has power.

Something about her car really makes me want to drive fast.  I knew I would get into town before Mom, so I had some time to kill. I decided to take a little detour.  I pulled off on a country road to see what the Maxima could really do. I turned up the radio and floored it.  I won't say how fast I went, because the Rents read this blog.  Good times.  I figured I owed it to the car and the skilled workers who built it.  If I hadn't taken the opportunity, that car would have spent it's whole life being driven by a grandmother.  It's deserved to have a little fun, as did I. 

I have my interview tomorrow morning, then Mom and I are going to scope out some housing options, just in case I get the job.  I'll head back to Dallas Tomorrow evening.