Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Looking Forward



I feel like it's too late to turn back now - So I'll look ahead and march on.
I told my boss today that I'm not coming back next school year.
I've signed the contract with my new school.
I called to give my current landlord notice. 

It's all seeming a little more real.  I still don't have a place to live yet, but I hope to get that settled soon.  I should start cleaning out closets so it will be easier to pack.  I guess for now I'm just trying to get through with school.

On a sad note: Mrs. Partida passed away this afternoon. 
We consider the Partidas family.  She will be missed.  Just this past weekend I was talking with the Rents about all the good times we had on mission trips to Alpine.  There really is no way to describe her, she was one of a kind.  We'll all be praying for Mr. P.  He'll be lost without her. We all will.

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Those mission trips to Alpine would not have been half as much fun without Mrs. P!! Sorry to hear the news but happy she's with Jesus now.

And excited to hear of your summer with all the changes. Speaking of Alpine, you need to crank up SCC's "The Great Adventure". No need for puppets this time, just sing it to the top of your lungs when you need some motivation. :)