Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Today I'm loving all of the delicious strawberry treats featured over at the Pioneer Woman.  Her post seriously makes me want to do a little baking! Yum.


I'm loving that 9 to 5 the musical is coming to Dallas.  Dallas Friends -  Let me know if you want to go.  I'm gong to look into tickets this next week. I love the movie with Dolly, Jane and Lily.  I still think those characters would be great Halloween costumes for the Fly Girls at some point.  One of us would have to be Roz.




I'm loving that School is almost out for summer!



I'm loving all of the cool summer sents and flavors that are hitting the stores right now.  It's a great reminder that freedom is just around the corner.  I really love these Dreyer's Creamy Coconut bars.  I've also tried the pineapple adn they were good too.  Peach is a new flavor for this summer and I hope to try it soon.  All the flavors are a great summer treat for not many calories ,80-120 for most flavors.


No comments: