Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, I Am My Mother After All!

I got to the hotel last night before my mom.  She called me when she got into town which was just about dinner time. We decided she would pick my up and we would get something to eat right away.  When I walked up to the car, I saw that we were wearing the same outfit.  I don't just mean, we were both wearing the same color, we had the same outfit.  We both got our tops at Stein Mart - it's a very specific, printed top.  We both wore black pants.  I'm sure we looked a little strange to the wait staff at Cheddar's. 

After my interview this morning, we spent the afternoon checking out some apartments. 


Both interviews went well. We'll have to wait and see what happens. There are still a couple of other districts that have my information but haven't scheduled interviews yet. 

It was  nice to getaway for a night, even if it was for work stuff.  Back to school tomorrow.  Just a few more weeks until summer.  I can make it!  

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

That is so funny! Hope the job situation is settled soon for you so you can know what's around the curve for the fall.