Friday, April 29, 2011

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

The Wedding was fun to watch.

I enjoyed the hymns, especially Jerusalem

I also really liked the trees that were in the Abbey.  It added a natural, earthy feel to the space.  I loved the contrast of the natural elements with the grandeur of Westminster Abbey.  It kind made it seem like a garden wedding. 






 I loved the dress.  It reminded me of Grace Kelly.

The Duchess changed into another dress for the evening reception. 








Pippa looked nice too. 





It doesn't look like this little bridesmaid is having much fun.




The couple added a modern touch by leaving the palace in a traditional wedding getaway car.  Very cute.




I got up at 4:20am.  So I'm sooooo tired right now.  I about to go to bed.  I dropped Zoe off at day before school and they were serving Wedding cake and mimosas in honor of the wedding. Now that's a classy doggie day care -ha.

Amy posted this on Facebook and it was fun so I thought I'd share it here.  Leave a comment and share your Royal wedding guest name.  
In honor of the big wedding, tell us your royal wedding guest name. Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents' names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, double-barreled with the name of the street you grew up on. Leave a comment and post yours here.  
My Royal Guest Name is . . . Lady Edna Buffy of Verna

1 comment:

Christa said...

Lady Elizabeth Penelope of Sunset