Tuesday, April 19, 2011

His Perfect Plan!


I'm a planner.  I always have my calendar handy.  I guess I like to be in control.  Knowing what's coming next is comforting to me.  I've been a planner as long as I can remember.  It's kind of second nature to me. I can be spontaneous about some things, but I have to work at it. 

Lately, things have kind of been up in the air for me.  I have to admit that I've been letting it get to me.  Yesterday I came across these verses in my quiet time and they gave me peace.  I thought I'd share them here, in hopes that they may speak to some of you too.



Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, You are my God. My times are in your hands. Psalm 31:14-15

Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.  Isaiah 25:1

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;  your love, O Lord, endures forever -do not abandon the works of your hands.  Psalm 138:8


No comments: