Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good News!

God is good!  I've been praying all week if there was anything wrong with my Jeep that it would be covered under the extended warranty.   Major car repairs are not something I could deal with right now.


The Jeep is good to go.  Apparently there were just a few things that needed tightening up - nothing major.  The new tire came in today and will be put on tomorrow.  Now I just have to find a time to switch cars with The Rents again.  Mom is off work Friday but I'm not because of the snow days:(  Dad has to do a funeral on Saturday and of course Sunday is Easter, so I might be keeping the Maxima a little longer than planned.  Good for me - not so much for Mom.

In other news, I'm glad Amy is back in town.  She visited Kansas City earlier in the week to attend an awards ceremony where her dad was honored.  While in town she also got to see the Lady Diana Exhibit.  After checking out the website I'm totally jealous.  The exhibit runs through June before heading back to the UK.  I really want to see it.  Amy said it was worth the modest ticket price just to see the dresses, which include the wedding dress and full train.



Anyone up for a trip to Kansas City?

No comments: