Monday, February 23, 2009

The Oscars!

Betsy's Best and Worst Dressed list!

BEST!

The incredible Meryl Streep - Very nice and age appropriate I think.


Kate Winslet- Stunning - great fit. I love the fading colors and single shoulder strap.


Queen Latifah - She is the Queen - I love her.

Ladies in white:

Penelope Cruz - This could be a wedding dress, I loved the detail.

Sarah Jessica Parker - Always Lovely.




Taraji P. Henson - Benjamin Button Beauty



Viola Davis - Golden Goddess. - No Doubt.




WORST!

Tilda Swinton - All together odd - Just like last year - What's with no eye makeup?

Miley Cyrus - Sea Shell Strange


Mary Hart - Seriously?


Jennifer Grey- It makes me so sad that she had her nose done, loved her in Dirty Dancing, not so much in this "too tight" dress.


Jessica Biel - Hey Jess, there's something hanging off the front of your dress, or is that just a table clothe you turned into a toga style dress?


Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

3 comments:

Bud (Rick Erwin) said...

Wow. You seem to have this thing down. But you know how your old dad feels. Who the heck cares??? Get a life. Geeeeee. Much to do over nothing. (Are you huffing at me yet?) Love ya, dad

Steffi Kirkendoll said...

I agree with all but one - I actually kinda liked Miley's do up...unique.

Shawn said...

Nice re-cap. I didn't watch, but you just filled me in on the only part I cared about. Thanks!!
~H