Monday, February 16, 2009

The Crime Scene!

The Crime Scene


Evidence





Sweet Zoe



Tonight, while I was relaxing in a bubble bath, I heard a scratching noise coming from the living room. After I finished soaking and put on my PJs I went to investigate. I found that some of the Valentine Chocolates from the coffee table had been taken and there were some bits and pieces of foil wrappers on the floor. Hmmm? Zoe, do you know who could have done this? She seemed eager to assist me in my investigation. Unfortunately she was unaware that she was wearing a key piece of evidence. A small piece of red foil was stuck to her beard. Those candies have been on the table since the first of this month and she hasn't seemed interested in them at all. I'll never figure her out. She can be a real toot. She can also be very sweet, especially when she's sleeping.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Our Smitty will steal chocolate at the drop of a hat! And he's always sneaky about it. Those crazy schnauzers.

~H

Steffi Kirkendoll said...

What a stinker!