Sunday, February 1, 2009

Banners!



Dream Banner



Another Scrapbook paper project - I made these dresses using a quilt square pattern.


Beau Banner



Valentine Banner


This weekend I headed over to Hobby Lobby to take advantage of the 6 for $1 scrapbook paper sale. Unfortunately, I got their a little late. Most of the really cute vintage style papers were gone but I managed to get some cute stuff anyway. I was inspired by a posting on one of my favorite blogs Cherry Hill Cottage (there is a link in my blog list) to make some banners. I made a Valentine banner for the living room and I made a banner for Beau too.

I was able to find some pretty paper in the colors of my bedroom so I made one last banner to hang over my bed. I think it turned out well. Again, I know my home is extremely girly - but what can I say, I'm a girl, I live here, it is what it is.

Saturday night I headed over to Amy Jane's for my very first Wii party. Wii rocks. Guitar Hero is harder than it looks, and Dancing with the Stars has very little to do with dancing. Wii Fit , Ski jump is my favorite. It was great party. Thanks Amy. If you email me some pics I'll post them.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Found you! Love the banners - way cute!

I posted pics on Facebook.