Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scrapbooking Day!

New Scrapbook!






Zoe's scratch.


Today Christa, Cheryl and I had our first official scrapbooking day. Our plan is to get together the first Saturday of every month for scrapbook or whatever else comes up. We started the day off with Lunch at Fudruckers, Yum. Next we headed over to Hobby Lobby to stock up and supplies. We found lots of cute papers and stickers, unfortunately, none of it was on sale, bummer. I did by a really nice new scrapbook. I've always made small/event scrapbooks in the past, but now I've decided to branch out and start a big book. It's a little scary, but I think I can do it. This months scrapbooking extravaganza was great. I felt the day was very productive. Christa and Cheryl have a Cricut. If you don't know what that is, it is basically an electric Die-Cut machine. It's fabulous, I'm totally jealous. Thanks girls for sharing! Here are a few pics.

Today I made a few Zoe pages. As many of you know, when I started graduate school a couple of years ago, I enrolled Zoe in a Doggie daycare. I work all day and knowing I would be in class until 10pm, it seemed like a good solution. The name of the Daycare is Kinder Kritter. A very sweet and caring woman named Cherry owns it. Zoe loves going, she goes two to three days a week. She has made many new friend. When I pick her up she receives a report card and a photo for the day. You will see some of these on my scrapbook pages.
Last week there was a little scuffle on the playground and Zoe was scratched. She put on quite the dramatic show for me when I picked her up that day, but I think she's going to pull through.
More on the adventures of Zoe and daycare later.

I'll go to Church tomorrow, our interim pastor is finishing a really good series. Then back to work Monday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Poor Zoe! That looks like a mean scratch, but I bet the other dog was in worse shape. LOL!