Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Update!

Old


New

Sorry I didn't blog this past week. I guess I've been busy. Not much new going on here. Steffi commented a couple of weeks ago, inquiring about the new mirror. Here it is. She was with me I bought it over a month ago. I've had my eye on it at Hobby Lobby for a while now. This one has a small crack that I bet you can't even see, so I was able to talk the manager into taking 60% off - Snaps for Betsy! **** I think It looks nice. I hung the old one in me bedroom.
I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. I hear Dad deserves some Snaps as well - Snaps for Rick.***** He got my mom a Journey Necklace - all on his own - with no prompting what so ever. Impressive. However, this now means that the gig is up - we know you have the skill, I will no longer have to do your Christmas shopping - awesome!
I attended a Sunday School class party last night. It was fun, we ate, visited and played a mean game of Phase 10. I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

No comments: