Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoe!

Zoe McGee Erwin
April 2, 2004
Happy 5th Birthday Zoe!

Here are some pics of Zoe through the years:


East Texas, Traveling Zoe

Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic


In Savannah, just a few weeks old.



Zoe and Mandy - so tiny





Christmas Pictures take a lot out of you.




Sweet girl.



Cold!



Her favorite spot - her bed.



Zoe was a gift from my parents. Family friends, the Crofts, own her mother. After she was born my mom went over and took pictures for me, she looked like a little rat. She was so tiny. My parents got her sometime in May and kept her until school was out and I could come get her. I think that is why she loves the Rents so much. That, and the doggie door.

As soon as school was out I made the trip to Nederland to meet her. Together we headed to Savannah, Georgia where I rented an apartment for the summer. I didn't know it at the time but it was the perfect place to vacation with a new puppy. Savannah is a very "dog friendly "town. Zoe enjoyed playing in Chatham Square everyday with her new friends. Mandy, Dana's dog, was Zoe's first BFF. I returned to Savannah for two more summers and Mandy and Zoe always loved playing together.


Zoe's B-Day activities will include:
Sleep late - not too late, mom has work.
Go to Daycare - http://www.kinderkritter.net/ (you can check her out on the web cam)
B-day trip to Petco
Special treats with dinner (mandarin oranges)
An extra long walk to visit neighbors

3 comments:

Steffi Kirkendoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steffi Kirkendoll said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Zo!
Love,
Daisy and Audrey

Bud (Rick Erwin) said...

Happy Bday from cuz in Nederland. All is well here so come on down and we will get together and chase the birds. Ozzy