Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

I don't know why I haven't posted very much lately. Things have just been a little busy. I was on Spring Break last week and headed down to Nederland to visit the Rents. It was good to be home and see everyone. We celebrated my dad's -day with a strawberry cake:) Mom is a little under the weather with some back problems. I pray she can get some relief soon.

Zoe also enjoyed the trip. The Rents have a little Schnauzer named Ozzy and they have lots of fun together. The Rents also have a doggy door. She loves the power of the doggy door - she's in control! She also enjoys sleeping in the Rent's BIG bed, and they even give her a pillow.

On the way back to Big D we stopped for some Blue Bonnet Pics.


I hope your spring is off to a good start.


1 comment:

That Pink Girl said...

The bluebonnet pic is cracking me up! Too cute.