Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Favorite!

Downtown McKinney, Texas - Favorite Day trip from Big D!


This past weekend The Fly Girls headed to downtown McKinney, TX. I have heard people talk about McKinney for years, but I had never been. It's about a 35 minute drive from Dallas. The downtown square is home to many quaint shops and cafes. In the center of the Square, is the McKinney Preforming Arts Center. The stage production of Steel Magnolias was playing last Saturday. Unfortunately we couldn't make the show, we had planned to leave earlier.

We all were able to find a few things we couldn't live without:) I'll post later about my big Flea Market Find!

We ate at The Pantry, just of the square. It was great. I highly recommend the strawberry pie. The Chicken Spaghetti was good as well. http://www.thepantryrestaurant.net/

I hope to visit again soon. Have a great weekend!




No comments: