Friday, May 15, 2009

Beach Hats!

Tybee Island, Ga.



Tybee Island Lighthouse. Amy and I have climbed to the top. We may skip that this year:)


This summer when Amy Jane and I go to Savannah, we will also visit Tybee Island for a little fun in the sun. Tybee Island is a quirky little Beach town just outside of Savannah. I was lucky to find a great beach hat at Marshal's earlier this Spring. A Beach hat is essential for all beach visits. I personally prefer the wide brimmed straw variety like these.



Classic and Fabulous.


For the Drama Queen.





But here are some other cute options as well.



For the Texas girl.




For the light packer.

Have a good weekend, and remember it's time to start shopping for that perfect Beach Hat.

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

I am perfectly fine skipping the climb. Once was enough for me! I am not scared of heights, but the wind that day was so strong it felt like we could blow off at any moment. And I need to find me a good beach hat...

Rick and Lynn Erwin said...

I never did get to do the beach thing in Savannah. I think we just went to the island and ate. You and Miss Amy Jane are two luckly girls. I might just pack my bags yet.
Love , Rose