Sunday, January 11, 2009

Out with the old - In with the new!

Old




New


Cute pink bucket for hair products.



Milk Glass




Sink Skirt - By Steffi


This weekend I decided to re-do my bathroom. My old shower curtain and towels actually belonged to my sister before she got married. I think all together they were about 7 years old. It was time for a change. I have to start by thanking my talented sister, Steffi for helping me with the sewing projects. You will notice the new sink skirt and curtain, both made by Steffi. I helped.
I chose a Shabby Chic shower curtain from Target. The new towels and rug are the new Canopy collection at Wal-mart. The soap dispenser and cup are borrowed from Steffi, she wasn't using them anymore. The Milk Glass is part of my own collection.

One plus side to being single is that you can Girl it up as much as you want and there's no man to complain. Enjoy the pictures.

5 comments:

Steffi Kirkendoll said...

It looks super cute! You made great choices and I made a great sink skirt and curtain - wink wink!

Lipstick Smackin' Mama!! said...

B,

Love Love Love the Shabby Chic!
You girls did a great job!

Fly,
Cheryl

Christa said...

I love the pom poms!!!
It's really cute. Ya'll did an
awesome job!!!
C2

Paige said...

rbiveThat's very pretty, Betsy. I happen to love everything vintage myself ... and (of course) think the Shabby Chic look is wonderful. Enjoy your new bathroom.

That Pink Girl said...

Love it - too cute! It was good to see you again at Amy's on Saturday! (aside - my verification word is "warky" funny)