Monday, January 19, 2009

Free at last, Free at last!
















I had Monday off this week due to the MLK holiday. It was good to have an extra day to rest. Nick and I met up with Steffi and family at Dallas hang out and Mexican eatery, Chuy's. The food was good , as always and of course the company was enjoyable. After lunch and a quick stroll through Crate and Barrel I headed over to a local nursery and picked up some pansies to brighten my front porch. Then I picked up Zoe at the groomer. She was in desperate need of a bath and hair cut. Her moderately good behavior at the grooming salon earned her a walk through Petco where she decided on a bag of cookie treats and a package of pressed rawhide bones. Overall it was a good three day weekend, I hope you enjoyed your weekend too.

No comments: