Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekend Update!



My friend Christa was scheduled to visit me in Tyler this weekend but we ended up meeting in Canton instead - hey, we're flexible!  Cheryl and Amy were able to make it too. 



We had lunch at the "World Famous" Dairy Palace, which is always great.  Then we headed over to the trade grounds.  The weather was perfect for flea marketing today.  Here are a few cool things I saw. 


 
I'm a sucker for vintage dishes.


 
If I had a house with a separate office space, I would love an old desk like this one.
The wooden file cabinets are also lovely. 


 
Yellow Ware Pottery - Classic and Charming.

 
Button Head Bands - Craft Idea!

 
This made me think of my FLY sisters!

Fitting.
 
 
After all the browsing, I left with. . . .
a cute dress for just $30
set of fun gift bags $3 
scrapbook/craft tags $6. 
 
Good time with friends - Priceless!

 

No comments: