Wednesday, October 26, 2011

After All Tomorrow is Another Day

Y'all know I'm a huge fan of Gone with the Wind - like any true Southern Belle.  I started collecting GWTW Christmas ornaments after visiting the Margaret Mitchell House in Atlanta a few years ago.

I got the 2011 Gone With the Wind Hallmark Christmas ornament this week.  It almost always sells out before the end of October.  I waited too late a couple of years ago - so now I try to remember to get it early.

It has the recorded audio from the "almost a kiss" scene which the figurine depicts.  I love it when they include the sound.  Last years was just a plain ornament of Scarlett alone.  I really like this one. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy, this is April from computer lab. Love the blog and the apartment is great! As a crafter of all things I appreciate your love of vintage. I have a few quilt tops that I would love to quilt but I am super afraid of messing them up. One of these days I will get them out and try.