Friday, July 15, 2011

I've been a bad blogger. . . .

Sorry I've been gone for so  long, but I have a good excuse.  I just got the Internet going at my new place a couple of days ago.  I'm in Nederland for a few days.  I came home to celebrate with Mom.  She is retiring after 38  years in education. Snaps for Lynn!  I'll post some pic of our little celebration later.  Also tomorrow is Beau's 3rd B-Day!  We'll be having a party for him too. 

I'm almost all unpacked.  I've only had one major set back.  My air conditioner went out last week, so I was in Nederland a few days then too while my land lord had a new unit installed.  All is well now, I just need to get home and get it all finished before I have to start work. 

I plan on staying in Nederland until Wednesday or Thursday, then I'm headed back to Tyler for the weekend.  BFF, Christa will be joining me to check out the new digs. 

I have lots of pics of the new place to post soon.  I'll also mail out the change of address cards sometime next week. 

Later,
B

No comments: