Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer TV!

I'm excited about the Summer reality shows. I've really enjoyed Food Network and HGTV's competition shows, The Next Food Network Star and Design Star.

The Next Food Network Star premieres Sunday June 6th on Food Network. Design Star premieres Sunday June 13th on HGTV.


I can hardly wait!

I love that these networks are trying to bring something new for viewers during the summer months seeing as everything else goes into re-runs:(
In other news: School is almost out! I'm planning a trip to New Orleans with Amy and Christa.
I've been taking an art class for the past month. The last class meets Monday night. I'll post about the class soon and maybe include some pics of my art work.

If you follow my blog, PLEASE become a registered follower. When I get 50 followers - I'll host my first Giveaway! As of now, I only have 6 registered followers but according to my Live Traffic Feed I know there are more than 6 of you that follow me - So become a follower!

No comments: