Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow!

It's snowing in Dallas this morning! Ok, it doesn't really look like the picture above, but a girl can dream. If you look up at the sky you can see the snow falling, but if you look at the ground it just looks like it's raining.

Even though the snow isn't sticking its still really cold outside. My car thermometer read 33 on the way to work. Burrrrr Rabbit!

I was reminded how blessed I am as I passed the bus stop this morning. There I sat in my warm car, with heated seats no less, as I watched a group of people shiver in the cold rain while waiting on the bus. Thank you God for providing me with transportation and a warm dry home.

Count your blessings today.

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

It was snowing and you had to go to work? That doesn't seem right for Texas!

Heated seats are nice. I miss mine. I was very spoiled for several years!