Saturday, December 5, 2009

Betsy's Holiday Home Tour 2009!

Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things. I have a ridiculous amount of Christmas decorations for such a small place, but I can't help it. Many of the decorations are sentimental family pieces which is why I love them so much.

Here is part one of my Holiday Home tour. Enjoy!


Welcome. This is my fresh Balsam Wreath. I don't have a real tree so I order a fresh wreath every year to enjoy the scent.


Come on in.




My little Christmas Tree. Stuffed with ornaments I've collected.




My new display shelf!








Even the Ficus Tree dresses up for the holiday.





My music boxes.




The dining room.



The Reason for the Season -The Nativity




The Buffet




Vintage Table Cloth



I'll post again later with part 2 of my Holiday Home Tour. I may also feature some of my favorite decorative pieces and ornaments.
Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Very nice. The ice skates caught my eye. I can tell you've put quite a bit of thought into everything. Merry Christmas!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Very lovely!! I love all things Christmas and your decorations are wonderful!

C.G. Koens said...

Just popping by from the Nester's house-tour party! Love getting to peek into people's homes and see how they decorate. Your home is so cozy and cheerful! Merry Christmas to you!

Rachel said...

Love the skates! Awesome idea.

Christy Lee said...

Love your home tour! I like the skates as well. Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Christy Lee

Bonita said...

Very festive and pretty!

Campbell Jane said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your Christmas Spirit & decorations in your home. You are welcome to stop by my blog to view my tour as well.
Happy Holidays & Many Blessings
Campbelljane