Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend. Blogging Break Over.

I bet you all (and by "you all" I mean the 3 people who actually read this blog) thought I had disappeared for good. Not so - I guess I've just been on a little blogging break.

School has started and I'm getting back into a more regular routine now, so lets hope I can manage to post at least once a week.

This weekend was pretty much uneventful. Friday after school and cleaned out my big storage closet and put up my Fall decorations. I love Fall. I think I decorate for Fall as much as I do for Christmas. Saturday I stayed home most of the day except for a trip to Walmart. Sunday Christa and I headed to Crockett to meet up with Steffi and Tad, the Rents and Mama Thelma. We had a good time at Don Rafa's followed by yet another trip to Walmart. Monday I did absolutely nothing worth blogging about. Back to work tomorrow.


Here's my Autumn Open House!




Zoe welcomes you!















Pumpkin tree.

Notice the fab place mats that were a B-Day gift. - Thanks C and C

If you care to share your own open house, leave a comment with a link. I'll post a list of the links by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Rick and Lynn Erwin said...

Love your fall open house. Come do my house for me....you are so talanted and I love and miss you constantly. Rose

Dana said...

Look very inviting. I could smell pumpkin pie.